Tuesday, July 5, 2022

It's Not Fair To Make Me Pay Off Your Debt

My liberal friend said Biden is going to help students pay off their debt. He said his kids have $60,000 in student loan debt. And he thinks it's not fair they have to have this debt. So he's all for Biden at least giving $10,000 to each student.  

And I said that's not fair to me. And he said if I don't think it's fair, then I don't understand the student loan debt problem. And I said that it's not fair that you take on a big debt and I have to pay it off. I don't think it's fair that I work my ass off, I work two jobs to pay off my debt and maintain a life. So it's not fair that I should have to pay even more in taxes to pay of your debt so you can maintain your life too. That is not fair. 

I do agree there is a student debt problem. But I am not responsible for it. If you want to help kids with high student loans, then make the colleges and universities responsible for overcharging. Make the colleges and universities find ways of lowering costs, rather than punishing people like me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment