Thursday, September 7, 2017

Obamacare Popular? Phoey!

One of my liberal friends tried to convince me that Obamacare was popular. He tried to convince me that polls showed that more people wanted Obamacare than opposed it.

That's a funny thing, I said because those polls sure were accurate in 2016. They sure were accurate when they predicted Hillary would win.

And if Obamacare is so popular, I said, why is it that, since Congress invested all their political capital passing Obamacare, Democrats have lost over a thousand state and federal seats. They have lost the Presidency, the House, and the Senate. They have lost so many governorships, and control of so many state Congress's, that they only control 4 states.

And this is all since Obamacare passed. So, how is that for proof that Obamacare is popular with the people. The only people Obamacare is popular with are the special interests who benefit off of it.

1 comment:


  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete