Monday, August 27, 2018

Motivation List

Again, I'm going on a journey. For two weeks I'm going to quit drinking. I'm beginning on August 7. If I said a different date before, this is the one I'm going with. I'm just doing it to see if I can. It's just for fun. Well, maybe it's to lose some weight (like 50 pounds, lol). 

So, this is the last of my preparation posts.

Which brings me back to motivation.

September 7. Motivation list

Why do you want to lose weight? Why do you want to quit drinking for 2 months. It's is a list you can take out when you have a weak moments.
  • Kids
  • Lose Weight
  • Diet.
  • Reading more.
  • Having more energy.
  • Asthma better. Save money. 
  • Reduce grocery bill. 
Alternative things you can do.
  • Go for a walk. 
  • Go to a movie. 
  • Read one of those books over there. 
  • Go to the health club

No comments:

Post a Comment